Monday, April 7, 2014

Pisces Tilda


Hi everyone! Did you enjoy the Magnolia design team blog hop? I wanted to thank all of you who hopped along with us.  I appreciate your lovely comments, and hope you enjoyed what our design team shared with you. We will be having an another one next week - starts at 9am (Sweden time) on 15th April - be sure to pencil the date in your calendar!

Today I will show you a new card I made using Magnolia's one of the fabulous 12 images from the Zodiac Collection. This one is called "Pisces Tilda" .. I'm a Pisces♥



I have masked her together with "Waterlilly Background" from the Once upon a Time Collection. I have colourd them with Distress Ink, re-inkers and markers.



The gorgeous butterfly is made with a Magnolia DooHickey die.


Here are the gorgeous materials from the Ribbon Girl I have used : Resin Cameo Frame Flatback, Siam Pink Seam Binding, 38mm 'Grace' Ivory Guipure Lace, 5mm Mixed Pearls Sugar and Spice Self Adhesive.



DooHickey - Butterfly, Rose Leaf, Snowflake & Mistletoe
Paper - Magnolia
Other die - Butterfly Vine Border - Memory Box, Butterflight, Distressed Doily - Tim Holtz Sizzix
Frame die - Go Kreate XL Frame Frilly #5, Dutch Scallop Square - Cheery Lynn
Flower - Petaloo

Hope you like my card!


Welcome Spring and Happy Sakura season!
Such a beautiful day here in Japan! After the long and frigid winter, Spring has finally arrived! Sakura (cherry blossom trees) are at my house's neighborhood blooming beautifully! I hope you enjoy these pics!







Thanks for taking your time to check out my post! Have a lovely day!
Yuri xx



5 comments:

  1. Love your beautifull pics of the trees!!! Just beautifull..... And of course your card is amazing as always! Love the idea of mask those two!!!

    Hugs Lotte

    ReplyDelete
  2. Utterly Gorgeous!!! Stunning creation and I so much love all the details!
    Your colouring is FAB!
    And so are the pics of all those trees blossoming,
    So sweet to share this with the rest of the world!
    Much appreciated!
    Bye and have a wonderful day! Spring has finally sprung!

    Marjolein

    ReplyDelete
  3. I most certainly will put this website to my favorite features, it can be good.
    Top Ten Web Hosting Revi5ews

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Yuri and thanks for sharing the photos of the cherry trees! really beautiful, hugs Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A stunning card, I love your beautiful scene and the flower matches perfectly! Thanks for sharing your lovely photos.
    Rebecca.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! Hugs, Yuri xx